Friday, July 25, 2014

Blanket Goodies

My new favorite crafty thing to make right now, sewing-wise, is definitely chenille-esque baby blankets.  They are made from flannel, so they are super soft and easy to make, and they are the newest addition to my Etsy shop.

They are the perfect size for a bassinet or car seat, or to be baby's security blanket, and I have a lot of un mixing and matching patterns.

















Isn't this blanket so cute?  Its totally done in Tiffany blue-hues, and would be adorable for a little girl, am I right???

Here's a close up of the prints, along with close-ups of the other finished blankets:

























Don't they just look so soft?!?!  I really enjoy making them, and I totally made one as a gift for my cousin's new baby.


I am totally looking for new themes and colors to make new little blankets in!


No comments:

Post a Comment