Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Organizing Chaos

Hello, hello!

So today is day two of what I am calling "Organizing Chaos".  The den of my house is my unofficial-official craft/work area, but for the past couple semesters it has also been the catch-all room.  Our house has WAY too much furniture in it, so this room gets the excess (seriously there are three couches, a pool tale, at least six chairs (bar stools, folding chairs, dining room chairs, etc), a sewing machine table, a dresser, two coffee tables and a bookcase.  I admit its a big room, but that's still A LOT of stuff.

I have a lot of design and craft materials, so after my last attempt at organizing (I sorted everything into last plastic tubs), stuff has just been piling up.  It got really bad ... like seriously bad ... so bad I am not going to show you the before picture until I have an after picture to soften the blow. Day 1 was spent sorting things into piles (this is how I clean, I know it doesn't work for everyone). Day 2 is much the same, but I am also rearranging furniture.

I am looking into ways to organize my small space without just dumping everything into plastic tubs.  Wish me luck!

So yeah, I have been busying with this and I have started going back to the gym (you may need to wish me luck on that too).  I will try to keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment