Thursday, January 30, 2014

Book Review



So, did I ever tell you that I loveLOVElove to read? Well, I do!

So I thought I would try giving you a series to look into: the Newbury and Hobbes Investigations by George Mann.  I found the second book of this series at the Dollar Tree, and I loved it so much, I ordered the first and third books from the series from Amazon.

                                            

 (Book 1, image from Amazon, Book 2, image from Amazon, Book 3, image from Amazon)

I think what drew me some much to these books is that they were both steampunk, as well as mystery books.  I love myself a good mystery, but most of the steampunk books I have read aren't really mysteries.  The Newbury and Hobbes series has a hero and heroine that you will fall in love with, because they are good characters, but they also have secrets and character flaws.  They are relate-able, for sure!

I highly recommend looking into this series!







p.s. while collecting the images for this post, I found out there is a fourth book I somehow missed! Adding to my cart now ... ;)
Book 4, image from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment