Friday, January 24, 2014

Sooo ... school ...

So yeah, school has started again.

I am half happy about it, and half terrified of working in my wedding around my school schedule, and vice versa.  Yikes!  It's a lot of work, and I have only done three days of classes so far!

I am also tiring myself out more, because I decided to attempt to get in better shape before the wedding ... phew! It's a lot of work, and my knees hate me but I plan to ride every day that I can (I might skip days that it rains and any day that I have to tote projects to school).  It might be a bit difficult with my furniture design class to schlep a chair or whatnot back and forth on a bike!

See the helmet? I am trying to be safe as I navigate the crazy streets between home and school.

Because I am in the professional program, I get cubicle space, which I get to decorate and stow stuff at, like my vinyl toys.



























I took all my toys home with me over the winter break, so I am slowly bringing them back a couple at a time, so they don't get crushed in my backpack so I will keep you all informed as the others make the trek back to their school home.

See the one in the middle?  That's a color-your-own vinyl toy, which I haven't quite finished yet.  I am going for a Steampunk Pin-up, and I will show her off completely once I finish her. :)

So, yeah, I will try to keep up with my blog as school and wedding craziness takes over, so wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment