Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Going Through Old School Work

Phew!

Today is my day for sorting through all my old school assignments and projects and deciding what I want/need to redo.  I feel buried under piles of oversized paperwork ... pretty much all of the papers are at least 11" x 17" with a decent chunk being 14" x 17".

These are from just one class!
I almost had a panic attack earlier when I couldn't find the majority of projects from one of the more important classes ... in fact it was the class to which the stack of papers (shown above) are from.  That's a lot of work to be missing!

Also, I had to start a list of which projects I wanted to touch up and redo ... and I already have ten projects ... eek! The good news is that most of them just need some touch up's or shading.  The other good news is there are at least three projects that I don't have to redo, so every little bit counts.

My living room is basically chaos right now as I am sorting.  My cats think its playtime, and I keep having to shoo them away, or they would make my projects into cat toys! My kitten, of course, is the worst.  She thinks if Momma is home, that means she gets all-day entertainment.

Just a small portion of the chaos.
Why yes, I am wearing holiday Spongebob PJ's.  I figured if I have all-day work to do, I might as well be comfortable!  I have had these (admittedly tacky) PJ pants forever and they are nice for a cold day at home. Although, I will take them off before I leave the privacy of my house ... tee hee!

Today is the day of making lists and battle plans so I can complete this all in a month!




No comments:

Post a Comment