Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Dreaded Portfolio Review

I forgot in my last post to wish everyone a Happy New Year!! I can't believe I forgot, I mean its like 2013, wow ...

Moving past that, I can't believe I have only a month to get my portfolio together and ready to turn in!  Eek!  Its stressful and more than a bit nerve wracking!

I have to put together books from at least five classes, two models and their corresponding process books, but an assortment of process books from another class.  That's a lot to organize and make pretty, am I right?  I have to decide what projects from my assortment of classes are needing to be redone, so that I can perfect them for portfolio.

I have a lot of books that are basically done, with only a couple things needed to be redone.  At the same time, I have a couple process books that should be completely redone.  I need to make stickers for the outside of the books so that can be easily identified as mine, as well as I need to annotate all of the projects so that the reviewers know what each project was about.

Its a lot of work, and I hope to keep you all appraised of my work as I go!  Its probably going to be a rough month, but I am going to power through ... (I hope!)


No comments:

Post a Comment