Friday, January 18, 2013

Yikes!

Wow ... 

These past couple weeks have been extremely hectic.  I had 3 days of jury duty (I was chosen for the jury panel) and it was my first.  I got to help convict someone of DUI. In fact, that was a whole week ago!  It seems like that was so long ago!  I didn't get much of a chance to do much for my portfolio, because I wasn't 100% on bringing my laptop on the first day of jury duty, and after that I had to pay attention, as well as markers are banned items in the court house ( I assumed for graffiti purposes).  I managed to spend the week finishing up shading some playsets, and my RV project.


Sorry about the spacing, but I didn't crop the photos.  Enjoy the playsets though!


Then my parents came to town that weekend, and they have been here all week (and will be here for a couple more days).  We enjoyed a couple days together, and then I found out something about myself.

Monday, I spent the day in the Emergency Room.  I ended up being diagnosed with an atypical migraine, and it was absolutely terrifying.  All the tests came back normal, so I have been told to manage my stress and headaches, and I should be okay.  Fingers crossed!

My dad then took me to Disneyland on Wednesday.  It was a lot of fun, and I haven't been since I was a kid. Here's some shots from "It's a Small World".








I got a lot done today too.  I finished three process books, and sent like 20 something pages of work to be printed at Office Max (much better than Fed Ex Kinko's, for sure!) So by Sunday, I should be like 80-90% done with my portfolio, and it's due next Friday!  Eek,  that deadline is creeping closer!  Although, I am feeling good that I am mostly done!



No comments:

Post a Comment