Thursday, January 24, 2013

Making Progress

So I have made a decent amount of progress in the past couple of days.  I have finished all of the process books for one class (four in all), the two process books for my models, completely labeled the first of four  project books, and I am fairly certain I have settled on a binding/labeling design for the project books.  I only have a couple of things left to touch-up and redo (only one thing left to redo!).  I have a few photos left to print (but alas! my printer ran out of ink) and I feel like I am in good shape.


The lamp and table are inspired by Emanuelle Moureaux Architecture + Design's Sugamo Shinkin Bank.
I even have time to make up some pages for projects that aren't required to be put into my portfolio.  Like the coffee table, these projects will help add some content into my misc. project book.  My time management is doing good, and it is greatly reducing my stress level.  Yay!

Oh, and I forgot to mention! My portfolio is due on the 1st of February, so its not due tomorrow, its due next Friday.  I would be able to get everything done by tomorrow, but its nice to have a week of breathing room.


No comments:

Post a Comment